Note from TheGardeningSnail: Parts of This page may have been produced by running a PDF Image File through a program that converts Image to Text. My apologies for any Textual Gremlins that may have crept in.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
DECEMBER 1, 2015
CLOSED SESSION: 6:00 P.M.
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on December 1, 2015, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The Closed Session will be held in accordance with state law prior to the Open Session beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Closed Session will be held at the City Council Chambers located at 1416 C Street. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
A “Closed” or “Executive” Session of the City Council or the Successor Agency may be held in accordance with state law which may include, but is not limited to, the following types of items: personnel matters, labor negotiations, security matters, providing instructions to real property negotiators, conference with legal counsel regarding pending litigation. The Closed Session will be held in the City Council Chambers located at 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Any public comment on Closed Session items will be taken before the Closed Session. Any required announcements or discussion of Closed Session items or actions following the Closed Session will be made in the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California.
3. Conference with Labor Negotiator
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Labor Negotiator: City Manager Eddie Duque
All Unrepresented City Employees
4. Conference with Legal Counsel – Potential Litigation
((Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2))
Number of Cases: 3
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution Number: 2015-51
Next Ordinance Number: 626
Pledge of Allegiance.
Closed Session Announcements.
Changes to the Agenda.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor John Pedrozo Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
1. Waive the Second Reading and Adopt Ordinance No. 625 of the City Council of the City of Livingston Adding Chapter 12 to Title 9 of the Livingston Municipal Code Related to Storm Water Quality Management Pursuant to State Water Resources Control Board Order No. 2013-0001-DWQ, Federal Clean Water Act and California Porter-Cologne Act.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
8. City Council Accept the City of Livingston Independent Auditor’s Report and Financial Statements Dated June 30, 2015 and City of Livingston Local Transportation Development Act Fund – Independent Auditor’s Report and Financial Statements Dated June 30, 2015.
9. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with MintierHarnish to Prepare the Housing Element Update to the Livingston General Plan and Authorize up to $44,500 to be Allocated for that Purpose.
10. Resolution Approving the Installation of SCADA Panels by Best Electric at City’s Domestic Wastewater Treatment Plant and Five Lift Stations.