CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
AUGUST 16, 2016
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on August 16, 2016, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2016-48 Next Ordinance No. 628
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
1. Presentation: Keenan Associates (Munimet), Prefunding Other Post Employment Benefits (OPEB) City Liability.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor John Pedrozo Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
2. Resolution Authorizing the Interim City Manager to File a Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP) Estimate Exchange Fund Claim Form for Fiscal Year 2015/2016.
3. Approval of Warrant Register Dated August 12, 2016.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
4. Resolution Directing City Staff to Proceed with Planning for the Issuance of Refunding Sewer Obligations and Appointing a Financing Team in Connection Therewith.
5. Resolution Approving an Amendment to an Agreement with Gouveia Engineering, Inc. to Extend the Agreement for an Additional Three (3) Years, and Authorizing the Interim City Manager to Execute Amendment.
6. Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget Presentation: Workshop #1 – General Fund.