Note from TheGardeningSnail: This meeting was canceled at the last minute due to Council Member Illness/Emergencies. Which means most of the items listed here will be postponed to a future meeting. The following Two Agenda Items were continued to a Special Council Meeting held on July 21, 2016:
Resolution Approving a 2016/2017 Application for Funding and the Execution of a Grant Agreement and Any Amendments Thereto from the General Allocation of the State CDBG Program
Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement with Mario Luis and Maria Teresa Maldonado for the Lease of City-Owned Property Located at 641 Main Street.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
JULY 19, 2016
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on July 19, 2016, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2016-39 Next Ordinance No. 628
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor John Pedrozo Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
1. Resolution Approving a 2016/2017 Application for Funding and the Execution of a Grant Agreement and Any Amendments Thereto from the General Allocation of the State CDBG Program.
2. Resolutions Adopting the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan and Water Shortage Contingency Plan and Rescinding Resolution 2015-23. (Note from TheGardeningSnail. This Item was not carried forward to the August 02, 2016 Council Meeting Agenda)
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
8. Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement with Mario Luis and Maria Teresa Maldonado for the Lease of City-Owned Property Located at 641 Main Street.
9. Review, Discussion and Possible Direction to City Staff on Park Facility Rental Procedures and Guidelines.
10. Review, Discussion and Possible Direction – Roundabout – Main Street Improvement Project.