Note from TheGardeningSnail: This page may have been produced by running a PDF Image file through a program that converts Image to Text. My apologies for any Textual Gremlins that may have crept in.
It is also the biggest Agenda Packet that I have seen in a long long time… To Access the full Agenda Packet, Click on the following link: 092016-agenda-packet
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on September 20, 2016, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2016-51 Next Ordinance No. 628
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
1. Introduction of new Police Officer, Beatrice Pereda, by Chief Ruben Chavez.
2. Livingston League Soccer Program Update by Anna Alberto.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor John Pedrozo Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
3. Continuing Public Hearing and Adoption of 2015 Urban Water Management Plan and Water Shortage Contingency Plan to October 4, 2016.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
6. Resolution of the City Council of the City of Livingston Authorizing the Issuance of Not to Exceed $8,900,000 Principal Amount of Sewer Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, Authorizing and Directing Execution of an Indenture of Trust, Continuing Disclosure Agreement, Escrow Instructions and a Bond Purchase Contract, Authorizing the Sale of Bonds, Approving an Official Statement and Providing Other Matters Properly Relating Thereto.
7. Resolution Approving Purchase of Commercial Property Located at 324 Main Street with APN No. 024-114-016.