CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
APRIL 4, 2017
CLOSED SESSION: 6:00 P.M.
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on April 4, 2017 at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
A “Closed” or “Executive” Session of the City Council or the Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Livingston may be held in accordance with state law which may include, but is not limited to, the following types of items: personnel matters, labor negotiations, security matters, providing instructions to real property negotiators, conference with legal counsel regarding pending litigation. The Closed Session will be held in the City Council Chambers located at 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Any public comment on Closed Session items will be taken before the Closed Session. Any required announcements or discussion of Closed Session items or actions following the Closed Session will be made in the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston,
3. Public Employee Appointment
(Government Code Section 54957)
Title: City Manager
City Manager Recruitment
4. Conference with Labor Negotiator
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency Negotiators: Jose M. Sanchez, City Attorney
Unrepresented Employee – City Manager
5. Conference with Legal Counsel – Potential Litigation
(Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2))
Number of Cases: 1
6. Conference with Legal Counsel – Possible Initiation of Litigation
(Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(4))
Number of Cases: 1
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2017-22 Next Ordinance No.: 630
Pledge of Allegiance.
Closed Session Announcements.
Changes to the Agenda.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor Rodrigo Espinoza Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
1. Public Hearing – Resolution Approving Site Plan and Design Review 2016-04 to Expand the Dining Hall and Kitchen and Construct a Freestanding Kitchen and Storage Building with a Trash Enclosure at the Pacific Coast Khalsa Diwan Society Sikh Temple, 2765 Peach Avenue, Livingston, CA; APN# 023-080-013.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
2. Council Authorization to Purchase One New Bobcat Vibratory Roller ad One New Crafco Sealant Melter (Crack Sealer) for the Streets Department.
3. Resolution Accepting Bid from RTC Construction Management, Inc. for the Sand Separator and Well Repairs at Well No. 8.
4. Resolution Accepting Bid from Rolfe Construction for the Industrial Wastewater Discharge Station.
6. Approval of Minutes of Meeting Held on January 17, 2017.
7. Approval of Minutes of Meeting Held on February 7, 2017.
8. Approval of Warrant Register Dated March 16, 2017.
9. Approval of Warrant Register Dated March 30, 2017.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS