CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 21, 2017
CLOSED SESSION: 6:30 P.M.
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on February 21, 2017, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call
A “Closed” or “Executive” Session of the City Council or the Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Livingston may be held in accordance with state law which may include, but is not limited to, the following types of items: personnel matters, labor negotiations, security matters, providing instructions to real property negotiators, conference with legal counsel regarding pending litigation. The Closed Session will be held in the City Council Chambers located at 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Any public comment on Closed Session items will be taken before the Closed Session. Any required announcements or discussion of Closed Session items or actions following the Closed Session will be made in the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California.
3. Public Employee Appointment
(Government Code Section 54957)
Title: City Manager
City Manager Recruitment
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2017-15 Next Ordinance No.: 630
Pledge of Allegiance.
Closed Session Announcements.
Changes to the Agenda.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor Rodrigo Espinoza Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
1. Resolution Accepting Bid Proposal from Modesto Executive Electric, Inc. – Fire Station/City Hall and Public Works Yard Emergency Generators.
2. Resolution Approving a Contract with Taylor Backhoe Service for Street Repairs on E Street near Main Street.
3. Resolution Approving an Interlocal Contract for Cooperative Purchasing with H-GAC for the Purchase of Goods and Services in Accordance with all Applicable Federal, State and Local Rules, Regulations and Ordinances.
4. Waive the Second Reading and Adopt Ordinance No. 629 of the City Council of the City of Livingston Amending Portions of Chapter 12 of Title 9 of the Livingston Municipal Code Pertaining to Urban Storm Water Quality Management and Amending Section 5-5-5 of the Livingston Municipal Code Pertaining to Specific Use Regulations.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS