CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
JULY 18, 2017
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on July 18, 2017 at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2017-48 Next Ordinance No.: 631
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor Rodrigo Espinoza Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
1. Proceedings under the 1972 Landscape and Lighting Act, California Streets and Highways Code 22500, et. seq.: for the Approval to Levy Annual Assessments for the Citywide Consolidated Landscape Maintenance Assessment District No. 1, Confirming Assessments for Fiscal Year 2017/2018.
2. Proceedings under the Benefit Assessment Act of 1982, Government Code Section 547003, et seq., for the Approval to Levy Annual Assessments for the Livingston Benefit Assessment Districts, Confirming Assessments for Fiscal Year 2017/2018.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
4. Resolution Accepting Completion of the Installation of LED Street Lights Retrofit Project-Phase I, Authorizing the City Clerk to File a Notice of Completion with Merced County, and Authorizing the City Manager to Release Payment and Performance Bonds and Make Final Payment of Retention Monies to Siemens Industry, Inc.
5. Resolution Accepting Completion for the Fire Station/City Hall and Public Works Yard Emergency Generators, Authorizing the City Clerk to File a Notice of Completion with Merced County, and Authorizing the City Manager to Release Payment and Performance Bonds and Make Final Payment of Retention Monies to Modesto Executive Electric, Inc.
6. Resolution Accepting Completion for the Sand Separator and Well Repairs at Well No. 8, Authorizing the City Clerk to File a Notice of Completion with Merced County, and Authorizing the City Manager to Release Final Payment of Retention Monies to RTC Construction.
9. Approval of Warrant Register Dated June 30, 2017.
10. Approval of Warrant Register Dated July 14, 2017.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
11. Appointment of City Council Liaisons to the Livingston Parks and Recreation Commission and Planning Commission.