CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
JUNE 20, 2017
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on June 20, 2017 at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an Open Session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution No.: 2017-36 Next Ordinance No.: 631
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS, PROCLAMATIONS
1. Presentation: Wayne Padilla, HdL Companies, City of Livingston Sales Tax Revenue.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor Rodrigo Espinoza Announcements and Reports.
City Staff Announcements and Reports.
City Manager Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
2. Resolution Making Appointments to Fill the Vacancies on the Livingston Parks and Recreation Commission.
3. Resolution Initiating Proceedings and Ordering the Preliminary Engineer’s Report for the Annual Levy of Assessments for Fiscal Year 2017/2018 for the Citywide Consolidated Landscape Maintenance Assessment District No. 1, Approving the Engineer’s Report, Declaring the City’s Intention to Levy Annual Assessments for the District, and Appointing a Time and Place for a Public Hearing.
4. Resolution Imitating Proceedings and Ordering the Preliminary Engineer’s Report for the Annual Levy of Assessments for Fiscal Year 2017/2018 for the Livingston Benefit Assessment Districts, Approving the Engineer’s Report, Declaring the City’s Intention to Levy Annual Assessments Within Such Districts, and Appointing a Time and Place for a Public Hearing.
5. Approval of Warrant Register Dated June 15, 2017.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS:
6. Resolution Continuing the 2016/17 Fiscal Year Budget and Authorizing the City Manager to Continue Making Required Expenditures to Meet Current or Immediate Financial Obligations Until the 2017/18 Fiscal Year Budget is Adopted.
7. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Employ Brad Grant as a Retired Annuitant to Fill the Position of Interim Finance Director Pursuant to Government Code Section 21211(g) and (h), and Making the Findings Necessary Pursuant to Government Code Section 7522.56(f)(1) to Employ Brad Grant Prior to the Required 180 Days Waiting Period.
9. Resolution Entering into the Agreements with PG&E Streetlight Turnkey Program and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Agreement Documents.
10. City Council Authorize City Manager to Execute an Engineering Services Agreement with AM Consulting Engineers, Inc. for Preparation of a Surface Water Supply Study.