LIVINGSTON CITY COUNCIL
SEPTEMBER 17, 2007
A Special Meeting of the City Council of the City of Livingston was held in the City Council Chambers on September 17, 2007, with Mayor Samra presiding.
CALL TO ORDER
Mayor Samra opened the meeting at 7:03 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The pledge of allegiance to the flag was recited.
Mayor Gurpal Samra
Mayor Pro-Tem William Ingram
Council Member Frank Vierra
Council Member Rodrigo Espinoza
Council Member Roy Soria
CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
The Council went into Closed Session to discuss the following matters:
1. Conference with Legal Counsel: Existing Litigation—Government Code Section 54956.9(a). Foster Poultry Farms, Inc. v. City of Livingston, Merced County Superior Case No. 149443.
- Conference with Legal Counsel: Existing Litigation—Government Code Section 54956.9(a). City of Livingston v. Foster Poultry Farms, Inc., Merced County Superior Court Case No. 149647.
3. Conference with Legal Counsel: Existing Litigation—Government Code Section 54956.9(a). Foster Poultry Farms, Inc. v. Richard Warne & Paul Creighton, United States District Court, Eastern District Court of California: 1:06-CV-00931-OWW-DLB.
4. Conference with Real Property Negotiator—Government Code Section 54956.8.
Property: Director’s Deed # 00801-01-01, # 00802-01-01 (4 parcels).
Negotiating Parties: City Manager Richard N. Warne and City Attorney Tom Hallinan.
Under Negotiation: Purchase Price.
5. Conference with Labor Negotiator—Government Code Section 54957.6.
Agency Negotiator: City Manager Richard N. Warne.
Employee Organization: Livingston Police Officers’ Association.
The Closed Session ended at 8:12 p.m.
The Council came out of Closed Session and into Open Session at 8:13 p.m.
The meeting was adjourned by consensus at 8:14 p.m.
City Clerk of the City of Livingston
APPROVED: October 16, 2007
Mayor or Mayor ProTempore