CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
JUNE 15, 2010
OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on June 15, 2010, at the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at (209) 394-8041, Ext. 121. Any writings or documents pertaining to an open session item provided to a majority of the members of the legislative body less than 72 hours prior to the meeting shall be made available for public inspection at Livingston City Hall, 1416 C Street. The Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER Next Resolution Number: 2010-27
Next Ordinance Number: 590
Pledge of Allegiance.
Changes to the Agenda.
AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS, APPOINTMENTS AND PROCLAMATIONS
1. Presentation of Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Budget Presentation Award to City of Livingston for City Budget Beginning July 1, 2009.
2. Interviews and Approval of a Resolution Selecting a Skate Park Consultant and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement for the Skate Park Design.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REPORTS
Supervisor John Pedrozo Announcements and Reports.
City Council Members’ Announcements and Reports.
Mayor’s Announcements and Reports.
This section of the agenda allows members of the public to address the City Council on any item NOT otherwise on the agenda. Members of the public, when recognized by the Mayor, should come forward to the lectern, and identify themselves. Comments are normally limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with State Open Meeting Laws, no action will be taken by the City Council this evening. For items which are on the agenda this evening members of the public will be provided an opportunity to address the City Council as each item is brought up for discussion.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine or non-controversial and will be enacted by one vote, unless separate action is requested by the City Manager or City Council Member. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the City Council or City Manager request that specific items be removed.
3. Resolution Approving the Submittal of a Grant Application to the California State Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) for Funding under the 2010 CalHOME Program.
4. Resolution for the Acceptance of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Project – Street Rehabilitation 2009, Federal Project No. ESPL-5256)009), Authorizing the City Clerk to Record a Notice of Completion with Merced County and Authorizing the City Manager to Release Performance and Material Bonds and to Make Final Payment of Retention Monies to Granite Construction Company.
5. Waive the Second Reading and Adopt Ordinance No. 587 of the City Council of the City of Livingston to Allow Medical Offices/Clinics in a Public Facility (PF) Zoning District with a Conditional Use Permit.
6. Waive the Second Reading and Adopt Ordinance No. 589 of the City Council of the City of Livingston to Prohibit Medical Marijuana Dispensaries.
7. Approval of Warrant Register Dated June 9, 2010.
DISCUSSION AND POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
8. City Manager Announcements and Reports.