COURT THEATER COMMITTEE
JULY 19, 2010
A special meeting of the Court Theater Committee was called to order by Chairperson Marge McFadden on Monday, July 19, 2010 at 5:05 p.m. in the Livingston City Council Chambers
Minutes – A motion was made by Diann Benafield and seconded by Jan Purganan to approve the June 28, 2010 minutes. Motion passed.
Treasury Report – No Treasury report was given. Bank statements were sent to the City Hall and Jasmin gave them to Scott.
Court Theater Project Update
- Jasmin Bains reported that she will be working with the architects on the possibility of what could be built for One Million dollars. She will have an update next month.
- We still have equipment stored in two trailers (drapes, wood flooring, chairs, etc.)
Afternoon Tea – September 18, 2010
- The Afternoon Tea Lunch is scheduled for Saturday, September 18 from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Tickets are available and handed out to members. Tickets are $15.
- The menu will be a salad, sandwich wrap and brownies for dessert.
- There will be a raffle and auction again. If members have anything that could be auction off, please contact JoAnn or Jan. We should have enough items for the raffle.
- JoAnn will be checking with the Livingston High School Band teacher about having some students play at the luncheon.
- Advertisement – it will be placed on the Theater Marque at first of September
- Jasmin will have the event announced on Channel 2.
- Kaye reported by phone that the Bunco Bash was still on schedule.
No new business was presented.
Meeting was adjourned at 5:28 p.m.. The next meeting will be held on Monday, August 16 2010, at 5:00 pm.
Present: Jan Purganan, Marge McFadden, Scott Kenoyer, Diann Benafield, Jasmin Bains, Barbara Edkin