PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
APRIL 28, 2011
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City of Livingston Parks and Recreation Commission will hold a Regular Meeting on April 28, 2011, in the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at 394-8041 Ext. 121. The Regular Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting of March 24, 2011
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- PRESENTATION OF FORMING PROGRAM FEES – Jacquie Benoit Recreation Superintendent.
- PRESENTATION OF GOALS BY COMMISSIONERS
- PARK PROJECT DEVELOPMENT – Kathryn Reyes, Public Works Superintendent.
- KITE FESTIVAL PRESENTATION – Julio Valadez, Parks and Recreation Commissioner.
- COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
- STAFF REPORTS
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- ADJOURNMENT – Next Regular Meeting of May 26, 2011, AT 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: If any Recreation Commissioner is unable to attend the meeting, please contact
Jacquie Benoit at 394-8830 or 564-6992 or Betty Cota at 394-8041, Ext. 121.