PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
JUNE 23, 2011
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the City of Livingston Parks and Recreation Commission will hold a Regular Meeting on June 23, 2011, in the City Council Chambers, 1416 C Street, Livingston, California. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the Deputy City Clerk at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at 394-8041 Ext. 121. The Regular Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows: (Members of the public are advised that all pagers, cellular telephones and any other communication devices be put on vibrate mode or turned off during the Parks and Recreation Commission Meeting).
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting of May 26, 2011
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS
6. LIL GUYS PARK DESIGN – Jacquie Benoit, Recreation Superintendent /Kathryn Reyes, Public Works Superintendent
7. FUNDRAISING IDEAS FOR LIL GUYS PARK – Jacquie Benoit, Recreation Superintendent
8. SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS – Jacquie Benoit, Recreation Superintendent
9. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
10. STAFF REPORTS
11. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
12. ADJOURNMENT – Next Regular Meeting of July 28, 2011, at 7:00 P.M.
NOTE: If any Recreation Commissioner is unable to attend the meeting, please contact
Jacquie Benoit at 394-8830 or 564-6992 or Betty Cota at 394-8041, Ext. 121.